|Streak tubes||Streak and frame cameras||Optical pulsed generators||Digital readout systems||Accessory equipment|
L-04 Laser Diode Lighter
- The lighter is intended for on-line testing of serviceability and for checking temporal parameters of image converter cameras of pico-, nano, -micro- and millisecond ranges. With the aid of the lighter the illumination of slit and frame test-objects as well as slits and a frame field of image converter cameras can be performed in continuous and pulse modes of operation.
- The main components of the lighter:
The lighter consists of two parts: a control unit and a radiator. A laser diode serves as is a radiating element of the lighter.
Principle of operation:
The control unit provides a constant or pulse current through a radiator. The radiator represents the laser diode fixed in a tube, located on a support with changeable height. In the tube there is a lens with an aperture ~ 18 mm and a focal length ~ 15 mm. A distance from the lens to the laser diode can be adjusted. As a result, a radiation flux can be set divergent, quasi-parallel or convergent.
L-04 Lighter with K008 camera and notebook
|Radiation wavelength in the maximum of spectral intensity, nm||670|
|Duration of a radiator light pulse in a mode:
- «INTERN TRIG», ps
- «PULSE 230 µs», µs
≥ 225 - ≤ 275
|«Dead» time at the external mode of synchronization, ns||≤ 35|
|Adjustment range of additional light pulse delay (with 100 ps step), ns||≤ 50|
|Short-time periodic delay instability (jitter), ps||0 – 99.9|
|Triggering frequency, Hz, in operation modes:
- "INTERN. TRIG: 0.5, 3, 10 and 30"
- "INTERN. TRIG - PULSE 230 µs"
- "EXT. TRIG"
| 0.5, 3, 10, 30
|Supply voltage from industrial mains with 50 – 60 Hz frequency, V||85 – 264|
|Power consumption, VA||≤ 3.5|
|Control unit over-all dimensions, mm х mm х mm, not more than||220 х157 х 89|
|Radiator over-all dimensions (with a stand of adjusted height), mm х mm х mm, not more than||(160-240)x110x110|
|Control unit weight, kg||≤ 1.1|
|Radiator (with a stand) weight, kg||≤ 1.4|
Operational Conditions:Delivery Set:
283 - 308 K
95 - 105 kPa
- L-04 Lighter
- Certificate with description and maintenance instruction