The camera is intended for registration of images of fast running processes in a near infra-red and visible spectral range and measurements of their spatially-temporal parameters in 9-frame mode of recorded image.
The article continues a series of publications dedicated to image converter cameras developed by BIFO Company. In the second part the main innovations introduced in the modern K008 Smart streak camera are considered.
The article begins a series of publications dedicated to image converter cameras developed by BIFO Company. In the first part the evolution of features of K008 streak camera is considered, that led to the emergence of its modern version, K008 Smart.
К008, К011 and K017 are the smallest and lightest cameras among streak cameras of this type in the world. They were developed on a base of serial components thus price of these cameras twice of three times less then known analogs of foreign companies.
Possible fields of application of K008, K011 and K017 cameras:
- ballistic investigations,
- studies of burnings, detonations, explosions, dispersion of fission-fragments' field and ground, etc,
- physics of knocked waves,
- laser physics, non-linear optics and spectroscopy,
- nuclear and plasma physics including thermonuclear physics,
- electrical raptures and discharges including and lightnings,
- ecology (register in the lidar-type systems of detection and determination of location,dimensions and chemical composition of water or air pollution), etc.
We'll be glad if you are interested in our products.